Funny Cartoons Ex.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is an UPDATED Funnycartoons!

HomeHome  PortailPortail  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Warhammer 40k

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Igor
Active User
Active User
Igor

Number of posts : 105
Job : Sharp pointy things.
Registration date : 2008-03-07

Warhammer 40k Empty
PostSubject: Warhammer 40k   Warhammer 40k I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2008 8:57 am

Anyone play it? If so whats your favorite Chaos god?

Slaanesh is described as taking many forms, be they female or male, even hermaphroditic or androgynous. As such, Slaanesh is also known as the Dark Prince or the Prince of Excess (by most), as well as She Who Thirsts or the Great Enemy. In some cases, Slaanesh is said to be neither male or female, and yet both. Slaanesh will often take the form of whatever being is the most arousing to the mortal he blesses with his presence.

In any case, Slaanesh is always unnaturally beautiful, and irresistible to mortals when viewed by them. Slaanesh is generally regarded as being male, with the notable exception that the Eldar race refers to Slaanesh as a female. Slaanesh is said to favor the number six. The correct adjective to indicate individuals and events related to this Chaos god is "Slaaneshi".

Khorne is a spartan god of war who acts outwardly by seeking the death of others, preferring close combat over ranged weaponry; as such, he is completely opposed to the hedonistic Slaanesh, an inwardly acting god who seeks pleasure in every act and experience. He has a strong distrust of wizards and sorcerers, whom he sees as cowards; this means he is also highly suspicious of Tzeentch, although they are not archenemies. These relationships affect the makeup of an army which is dedicated to Khorne. The only thing he respects is strength.

He is described as an extremely well-muscled, hundreds of feet tall beast-headed monster sitting on a brass throne atop a mountain of skulls in the middle of a sea of blood. The skulls are described as belonging to both his victims and his worshippers alike, as Khorne cares not from whence the blood flows, as long as it flows. Due to the immense amount of violence and killing occurring throughout the universe, Khorne is the strongest of the Chaos gods. The colours associated with him are red, brass and black, and these colours feature prominently in his demonic hordes and are usually adopted by his followers. The correct adjective to indicate individuals and events related to this God is "Khornate".

Nurgle is the Chaos god of disease, decay, despair and destruction. Despite the nature of his influence, he takes a keen interest in his victims, caring for them in a jovial manner similar to a loving grandfather; for this reason he is frequently referred to as Grandfather Nurgle or Papa Nurgle, as well as the Lord of Decay. He is depicted as a huge, bloated humanoid, covered with boils and sores, his body completely rotten from disease. He is typically accompanied by an enveloping cloud of buzzing flies.

Like all of the four major Chaos gods, Nurgle is opposed by one of his fellows. In Nurgle's case, his antithesis is Tzeentch, the god of change and sorcery. Where Nurgle is the deified embodiment of mortal despair, Tzeentch is the deified embodiment of mortal ambition. This antagonistic relationship affects the armies dedicated to each god. The correct adjective to indicate individuals and events related to this God is "Nurglesque".

Like his brother gods, Tzeentch grew from a single survivalist emotion: in his case, the emotion was hope. Tzeentch is the Chaos god of change, sorcery, Machiavellian scheming, power craving and subtle manipulation; his nicknames thus include the Changer of Ways, the Architect of Fate, the Weaver of Destiny, the Herald of Hope, the Grand Schemer, the Great Conspirator, the Great Mutator and the Lord of Sorcery. As a being representing change, he has no single form, but in Warhammer Fantasy he is described normally appearing as a cloud of light which constantly changes color.

As Tzeentch represents ambition, change, optimism, and adaptation, this makes him the antithesis of his brother Nurgle, god of despair, stagnation, pessimism, and destruction. This relationship has an effect on the nature of the armies that follow Tzeentch. The Chaos god Khorne also has a deep distrust of Tzeentch, due to the heavy use of psykers and sorcerers. However, Tzeentch's description states that it is he who wields the most influence over his brethren. When the armies of Chaos march together for war, it is usually Tzeentch who instigates these brief alliances, for whatever unfathomable goal he happens to have planned. The correct adjective to indicate individuals and events related to this God is "Tzeentchian".
Back to top Go down
Peter Griffin
Active User
Active User
Peter Griffin

Number of posts : 147
Job : Brewer
Registration date : 2008-03-06

Warhammer 40k Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warhammer 40k   Warhammer 40k I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2008 1:03 pm

Sounds cool. I may get it
Back to top Go down
https://funnycartoons.aforumfree.com
Igor
Active User
Active User
Igor

Warhammer 40k Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warhammer 40k   Warhammer 40k I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2008 1:44 pm

ya, which God you like best?
Back to top Go down
Peter Griffin
Active User
Active User
Peter Griffin

Warhammer 40k Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warhammer 40k   Warhammer 40k I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2008 3:32 pm

Slaanesh- Probably, IDK
Back to top Go down
Igor
Active User
Active User
Igor

Warhammer 40k Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warhammer 40k   Warhammer 40k I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2008 8:22 am

I like Nurgle.
Back to top Go down
Peter Griffin
Active User
Active User
Peter Griffin

Warhammer 40k Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warhammer 40k   Warhammer 40k I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2008 11:08 am

Yeah. Although I don't have the game, it's pretty cool
Back to top Go down
Igor
Active User
Active User
Igor

Warhammer 40k Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warhammer 40k   Warhammer 40k I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2008 4:33 pm

yep, its cool.
Back to top Go down
Peter Griffin
Active User
Active User
Peter Griffin

Warhammer 40k Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warhammer 40k   Warhammer 40k I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2008 5:14 pm

Where did you get it?
Back to top Go down
Igor
Active User
Active User
Igor

Warhammer 40k Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warhammer 40k   Warhammer 40k I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2008 4:06 pm

games work shop.
Back to top Go down
Peter Griffin
Active User
Active User
Peter Griffin

Warhammer 40k Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warhammer 40k   Warhammer 40k I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2008 4:14 pm

scratch ? whats that? IDK WHAT IT IS! scratch
Back to top Go down
Igor
Active User
Active User
Igor

Warhammer 40k Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warhammer 40k   Warhammer 40k I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2008 11:59 am

look it up on google. they make minitures
Back to top Go down
Peter Griffin
Active User
Active User
Peter Griffin

Warhammer 40k Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warhammer 40k   Warhammer 40k I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2008 2:29 pm

Ok, I will
Back to top Go down
Igor
Active User
Active User
Igor

Warhammer 40k Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warhammer 40k   Warhammer 40k I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2008 6:59 pm

pretty cool eh? its as gangsta as a crouton! on a scale of gangstaness from 1 to 10 croutons are a 10.
Back to top Go down
Peter Griffin
Active User
Active User
Peter Griffin

Warhammer 40k Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warhammer 40k   Warhammer 40k I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2008 7:40 pm

I like croutons
Back to top Go down
Igor
Active User
Active User
Igor

Warhammer 40k Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warhammer 40k   Warhammer 40k I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2008 6:38 pm

I like your mom.
Back to top Go down
Peter Griffin
Active User
Active User
Peter Griffin

Warhammer 40k Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warhammer 40k   Warhammer 40k I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2008 6:39 pm

Thats off subject
Back to top Go down
Igor
Active User
Active User
Igor

Warhammer 40k Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warhammer 40k   Warhammer 40k I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2008 3:59 pm

If you can't take the heat get **** out of my topic lol.
Back to top Go down
Peter Griffin
Active User
Active User
Peter Griffin

Warhammer 40k Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warhammer 40k   Warhammer 40k I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2008 6:33 pm

Ok, but this is a pretty cool game
Back to top Go down
Igor
Active User
Active User
Igor

Warhammer 40k Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warhammer 40k   Warhammer 40k I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2008 5:51 pm

yep.
Back to top Go down
Peter Griffin
Active User
Active User
Peter Griffin

Warhammer 40k Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warhammer 40k   Warhammer 40k I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2008 7:18 pm

Where did you find it?
Back to top Go down
Igor
Active User
Active User
Igor

Warhammer 40k Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warhammer 40k   Warhammer 40k I_icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2008 7:07 pm

A freind in elementry told me. It's popular in the UK
Back to top Go down
Peter Griffin
Active User
Active User
Peter Griffin

Warhammer 40k Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warhammer 40k   Warhammer 40k I_icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2008 5:18 pm

Where dd you BUY it?
Back to top Go down
Igor
Active User
Active User
Igor

Warhammer 40k Empty
PostSubject: ..   Warhammer 40k I_icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2008 4:01 pm

Igotitatgamesworkshop

Last edited by Igor on Tue Jun 03, 2008 7:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Peter Griffin
Active User
Active User
Peter Griffin

Warhammer 40k Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warhammer 40k   Warhammer 40k I_icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2008 5:23 pm

Wow sounds like fun
Back to top Go down
Igor
Active User
Active User
Igor

Warhammer 40k Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warhammer 40k   Warhammer 40k I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2008 7:16 pm

yeah Ive started painting them again
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Warhammer 40k Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warhammer 40k   Warhammer 40k I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Warhammer 40k
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Funny Cartoons Ex. :: Anything goes Within Forum Rules :: Hobbies-
Jump to: